Intermediate level course for adults, in el Palmar
If you already know the basics, riding on white water and you want to move ahead then this is your level.
- Formation of the waves and the factors that influence them, types of breaks.
- Materials and types of boards
- Description of spots in the area that are adequate to your level.
- Catching waves as they break
- Improve basic manoeuvring techniques: paddling, take off and bottom turn, positioning in frontside/backside
- Technical concepts: ways to pass by waves (duck dive and turtle roll), riding the wall of a wave
Intermediate level surf coursein el Palmar